The Solutions Center
In order to download our spec sheets we need some information first.
- JACS: A Stable Hydroxide-Conducting polymer
First report of an indefinitely stable anion-exchange polymer addressed from basic principles
- EES: Universal hydroxide-conducting polymer for energy conversion devices
First AEM device paper for HMT-PMBI us as both the polymer electrolyte membrane and ionomer in alkaline AEM fuel cells and electrolyzers
- ACS Macro Letters: 10 M KOH at 100°C / Alkaline Stability of Cationic Polyelectrolytes
Next-gen breakthrough paper demonstrating indefinite polymer stability in the most forcing alkaline conditions
- Practical Method for Measuring the True Hydroxide Conductivity of Anion Exchange Membranes
The first ex situ method to measure OH– conductivity demonstrating the high conductivity of our materials
- JACS: Structurally-Defined Polyphenylenes
First demonstration of breakthrough of fully hydrocarbon membranes as extremely stable, high performance, and flexible materials
- Angewandte: Highly Stable, Low Gas Crossover, Proton-Conducting Phenylated Polyphenylenes
Fuel cell demonstration including DOE stress test of breakthrough of hydrocarbon membranes as highly conductive, low gas crossover proton-exchange membrane fuel cells with extreme radical resistance
- Sulfophenylated Terphenylene Copolymer Membranes and Ionomers
This is the first demonstration of a fully hydrocarbon PEMFC exceeding the performance of the gold standard Nafion in all conditions, using a system and optimized for Nafion.